It's your day!! … Let's do it Your Way!!
Civil Weddings give couples the freedom of choice to hold their wedding wherever, whenever and however they wish.
So whether you desire a relaxed heartfelt marriage by the Brisbane river, or wish for a traditional and joyous occasion at the City Hall, then together we will create that perfect wedding you’ve always dreamed of.
"Ketrina, thank you so much for marrying us! We highly recommend Ketrina - she is very experienced and provided us all the resources that we needed to plan our ceremony. She had lots of little tips and suggestions on how to make the ceremony run smoothly, flow well and how best to be photographed. She is very personable and friendly, and also very prompt with replying to my many emails and queries - she was very easy to deal with. We could not have asked for more! Thank you again, Ketrina, for your wonderful contribution to our ceremony! We couldn't have done it without you! 💕"
Michelle & Mark - Kangaroo Point Park
Looking for a simpler service?
- Are you eloping?
- Do you only require the 'legals'?
- Are you holding an off-peak wedding (Monday - Thursday)
- Do you have flexibility with the date and time of day?
Let's Talk!! We can work on a professional and personal service to meet your requirements and budget.
Brisbane Weddings $750. (Travel Fee incurs 30km outside CBD).
Contact me for more details.
As your Marriage Celebrant I promise to:-
- hold an initial, informal planning meeting. We will discuss how you would like the wedding ceremony, style, length and any special rituals so to create a unique occasion that reflects you as a couple.
- be responsible for all legal requirements and registration with Births, Deaths and Marriages.
- give access to my ceremony portfolio for further ideas and inspriations.
- write and perform a ceremony that's uniquely yours.
- provide ongoing communication, including drafts of the ceremonies and discussions to finalise ideas.
- conduct a rehearsal of the wedding ceremony with the bridal party, if required.
- give my full attention on the wedding day, assuring a timely manner and professionalism.
- provide the use of my PA System on the day, ideal for outdoor events.
- give you a beautifully presented Marriage Certificate and a copy of your ceremony to keep as an everlasting memory to cherish.
- assistance with applying for your 'official marriage certificate' from the Births, Deaths and Marriage.
- offer unlimited phone and email consultation.
"Ketrina, we can't thank you enough for your help in both creating our ceremony and for your lovely presence on the big day. Your professionalism and kind nature shone through the whole process and provided us much appreciated (and needed!) peace of mind. Together we came up with a ceremony that truly reflected us as a couple and the compliments we received from our guests are a reflection of your experience and care. For me personally I can say that your encouraging smile and words on the day went a long way to making me feel quite calm and relaxed. A thousand thank-you’s again! 💕”
Cynthia & James – Plum Café, Redhill